Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 1 and 2 in the Big Brother House UDS

Dear diary,

Today I have been mostly in the QA Track. Hopefully throwing a spanner in the works where possible Helping out ;) Although some of the talks have been slightly more technical for me to get on with on the whole it's been great.

The venue is good apart from room 14 avoid it like the plague (It's like a walk in freezer). The staff and developers are great. I've meet up with some old friends and met new ones too.

It looks like there is going to be a lot of work going on to improve the automated testing suites we currently have and a lot more work going on to import these into checkbox. There should hopefully be some work to get all that info into a database that people can then use in multiple different ways. That's only from the first 2 days, tomorrow is going to be a day I can really get on with as most of the discussions in the qa track apply to me.