Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shock News Flash:

Mr Commmmmmunity community community is writing a book about Community.

Now I hear you say big news, NOT!

However Jono has had grief on several LugRadio episodes and at LugRadioLive's about not telling people how to successfully build a community. So to put non-to-finer point on it, about time dude.

I'm sure this book like his others will be educational, annecdotal, witty and after all the editorial rewrites well written ;) (Disclaimer: last one is just a joke to help Jono's head get through doorways).

I have a lot of respect for Jono (No, I don't know why either) but he instills his excitement about Ubuntu into everyone he meets or gets involved with.

So to that end I wish him (and the poor proofreader) all the best with this new book go look here and here for more info.